Perth Vacate Cleaning Services
Terms and Conditions
1 - Our service guarantee is limited to the items object of the contract (cleaning checklist) which did not meet the standard expected by the client, their landlord or property manager. The exact location of the item and a fair explanation of why it did not meet the expected standard must be provided by the person who raised the complaint.
2 - On the date arranged to return to property, the property manager/landlord who raised the complaint must attend the property with our team member. If by any reason the property manager or landlord cannot attend the property, Perth Vacate Cleaning takes no responsibility for any work left outstanding.
3 - Our service guarantee can only be invoked by our client, who is the person who booked the cleaning service from our company.
4 - As per our warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee, our clients are provided with 5 days to raise any issue towards our service and our company will return to address it free of charge within 72 hours from the time notice was given.
5 - The service guarantee is only valid for up to 5 days (from 8:00 to 17:00) after the date of the cleaning service and under the following conditions being met:
- No building or maintenance work has been carried out at the property during or after the cleaning has been finished including but not limited to; renovation work, flooring replacement/repair, painting and decorating, plumbing or electrical work and other such similar services.
- The property being vacant on the day of cleaning and continue being vacant afterwards with no person(s) or animal(s) remaining there;
- The property has not been left open or unlocked, unattended or has had a security breach and had unwanted patrons enter after the cleaning service;
- The property has not been damaged in any way, be this from weather conditions or other such acts of nature, accidents by an external party or the client or animals left in the property during or after the cleaning;
- The property must be in a liveable condition at the time of the service taking place for the service guarantee to be honoured, this includes but is not limited to meeting the following criteria:
* The property is not excessively damaged and dirty, be this cosmetic or structurally;
* The property must have working electricity with safe and usable electrical outlets, must have working lights in all rooms and must have running hot water.
6 - Perth Vacate Cleaning accept no responsibility for bonds held back by real estate agents or owners nor for additional rent charges or other such charges accrued.
7 - After 5 days when the guarantee expires, the Payment of a minimum fee of $80.00 will be requested upfront the return.
8 - It is under the client’s responsibility to provide throughly access to property including parking at the nearest location. Any expenses related to car parking will be added to the service cost.
9 - Your attendance to the property on the day of your booking is not compulsory. Keys can be left for us to get access to the property. Nonetheless, we require at least that the person responsible for booking the cleaning must be contactable by phone. If we cannot contact anyone before the service commences we reserve the right to not carry out the service.
10 - We take full responsibility for any damages that may be caused by our cleaners while carrying out the service, except for any damages during and/or after dismantling any item in order to clean it, including but not limited to oven's door, light fittings, silicon stripe in the bathroom, security door or fly screens, etc. Perth Vacate Cleaning will not be responsible for any discolouration to ceilings or walls after cleaning.
11 - Perth Vacate Cleaning require 100% of the total cost paid upfront. A copy of a valid ID will be required when signing the contract. If the client cannot come to inspect the service and make payment at the job completion, full payment will be required up front.
12 - We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations. By signing this contract we assume you have agreed with our terms and conditions and are satisfied with the overall service provided by our company.
13 - Quotes over the phone / email are subject to inspection of the job before work commences. Excessively soiled areas found at properties poorly maintained may incur extra charges which will be informed before work commences.
14 - Our technicians are not responsible to move furniture around when cleaning the carpets. According to OHS, our technicians cannot lift or slide across any item heavier than 20 Kg.
15 - Booking cancelation: If you cancel a booking fewer than 24 hours in advance of the cleaning there is a $80.00 cancellation charge.
16 - Perth Vacate Cleaning does not take responsibility for carpet stains caused by caustics or acids material that may not be removed after our cleaning service is performed. Additional charges apply.
17 - Bookings on the weekends, public holiday and after business hours will incur a surcharge. Multi level apartment blocks with no lift also incur a $50.00 fee.
18 - Quotes obtained over the phone or online may be subjected to variation depending upon onsite inspection.
19 - Apartments and units above ground level with no access to lifts may incur an additional $50.00 charge.
20 - We would like to inform that grout cleaning for the tiled areas is not part of our standard Vacate Cleaning. Likewise, cleaning of ceiling and unreachable areas will not be included in our service unless previously arranged otherwise.
If you require further clarification about the terms and conditions of the work guarantee, do not hesitate to contact us on 0432 101 870.